How big of a Morrissey fan are you?
Would you do anything for a Morrissey hug?
Would you shut down a Morrissey show for a Morrissey hug?
If not, you have nothin' on these folks at last night's Morrissey show in San Jose. Watch the video below for a primer on exactly how to piss off lots of people -- people who paid a lot of money to see their idol, a singer who finally made it to the Bay Area last night after six consecutive show cancelizations over the past few years -- by ending a show early with your needy, demanding, insatiable drive for hugs.
Check it out: The affection-assault, which provided an abrupt end to show's encore, starts at about the one-minute mark.
Most Commented On
- marcos, are you familiar with the role of a Whip? - July 31, 2014
- He has numbers. You do not, and nor do you have any - July 31, 2014
- Your home wasn't always a condo and so it would have been - July 31, 2014
- Clearly people want to live in the city because every new condo - July 31, 2014
- No, his point is that SF has a net deficit of 400,000 homes for - July 31, 2014
- Whatever their reasons for living in the suburbs, the reality is - July 31, 2014
- Perfect putdown. - July 31, 2014
- Why does it matter that people like you can no longer move here? - July 31, 2014
- The truth is not barbaric - July 31, 2014
- TieOXrvWKtKIXO - July 31, 2014